This PDF Sewing Pattern can help you make a stunning 17-in-1 bikini top in less than 2 hours while sipping a delicious drink and watching your fave Netflix show!
Does "Unlimited Bikinis" sound like your love language?
Well, the Mimi PDF pattern is ready to be printed at home so you can start making as many multiway tops as you want today!
How does it work?
Easy peasy, you just:
1. Print out the pdf file and put together the paper sheets to get the exact same pieces that have been successfully tried and tested.
2. Cut out your fabric using the pattern.
3. Sew it following a super-comprehensive step-by-step video tutorial.
…and voilà NEW bikini top ready!
The best part? A one-time purchase gives you the master key to a lifetime of tops in any color, print and fabric you decide! New to sewing? You'll learn ALL you need to do in a 7 minute video.
This PDF pattern includes 4 sizes:
◆ Extra Small
Bust: 31.5" to 33.5"
Bust: 33.5" to 35.5"
Bust: 35.5" to 37.5"
Bust: 37.5" to 39.5"
You can make bikini tops for yourself or start your own business selling your beautiful creations!
The magic is yours, I’m only here to show you what's possible!
What do you get?
After purchasing, you'll get immediate access to:
- PDF Pattern: 4 Pages ready to print on letter or A4 paper.
- PDF Instruction booklet (No need to print this file.)
- Sew-along video tutorial & 17 ways to tie a bikini top tutorial.
I can't wait to see what you create with it! Post your photos & stories on Instagram with @MissyLookss to share your beautiful work!
Keep dreaming & Keep creating. You can do whatever you set your heart & mind to!
- Please note this is a digital product nothing physical will be shipped to you.
- This pattern is designed to be sewn using stretch fabrics only.
- When using a pattern for the first time, ALWAYS sew a test using a similar fabric to the one you want for the final design.
- After testing, you can check if you want to make adjustments to create a garment that looks and feels the way you want it to. Want it longer? Sure, np! Want it shorter? Go for it!
- No serger is required, all you need is a sewing machine that can do a zig-zag & a straight stitch.
- No commercial limitations. Sew and sell as many finished goods as you’d like and make it rain!
- Copyright Notice: This pattern is just for you! Not to be copied, re-sold, or given away for free.