This sewing pattern helps you make sexy low rise bikini bottoms with classic full coverage that shows your curves, not your skin
The Chloe PDF pattern is ready to be printed at home, so just pick a cute fabric, play your fave beats, turn that sewing machine on, and get ready to proudly say #memade because those new bikini bottoms are going to look so dope on you!
How does it work?
It's super easy, you just:
1. Print out the pdf file and put together the paper sheets to get the exact same pieces that have been successfully tried and tested.
2. Cut out your fabric using the pattern.
3. Sew it following a super-comprehensive step-by-step video tutorial.
…and voilà NEW bikini bottoms ready!
The best part? You can make 1 or 1000 bikini bottoms in any color or print you want! Start rocking your brand new bottoms while having the pride of creating them all by yourself
This PDF pattern includes 3 sizes:
Waist: 25" to 27"
Hips: 36" to 38"
Waist: 27" to 29"
Hips: 38" to 40"
Waist: 29" to 31"
Hips: 40" to 42"
Make bikini bottoms for yourself or start your own business selling your amazing creations!
The magic is yours, I’m only here to show you what's possible!
What do you get?
After purchasing, you'll have immediate access to:
- PDF Pattern: 4 pages ready to print on letter or A4 paper.
- PDF instruction booklet (No need to print this file.)
- Easy sew-along video tutorial.
I can't wait to see what you create with it! Post your photos & stories on Instagram with @MissyLookss to share your beautiful work!
Keep dreaming & keep creating. You can do whatever you set your heart & mind to!
- Please note this is a digital product nothing physical will be shipped to you.
- This pattern is designed to be sewn using stretch fabrics only.
- When using a pattern for the first time, ALWAYS sew a test using a similar fabric to the one you want for the final design.
- After testing, you can check if you want to make adjustments to create a garment that looks and feels the way you want it to. Want it longer? Sure, np! Want it shorter? Go for it!
- No serger is required, all you need is a sewing machine that can do a zig-zag & a straight stitch.
- No commercial limitations. Sew and sell as many finished goods as you’d like and make it rain!
- Copyright Notice: This pattern is just for you! Not to be copied, re-sold, or given away for free.